Above: Hun Luang or Hun Yai or royal puppet theatre. I always fell for something old and marvellous than something new and shiny. A few weeks ago, we were in town, browsing through the National Museum where we occasionally go back just to collect whatever we had missed the previous visits. Found out that the Assarawinitchai Hall and complex which had been under renovation is now complete with new arrangements of the beautiful exhibits. Above: Hun Lek or Hun Wang Na – the royal puppets of the vice king. The Assarawinitchai Hall is an ancient building that has been around since the time of King Rama III (1824-1851). The big part of the...
- Sustainable in Many Small and Beautiful Ways
- Good Food Matters the Most – The ‘Food for Good’ Gathering in Chiang Mai
- Song Pla Mae Nam – Wild-Caught Freshwater Fish from Chaophraya | ซ้งปลาแม่น้ำ สิงห์บุรี
- The Food of Singburi | อร่อยแบบชาวสิงห์บุรี
- Spicy Dishes For Breakfast in Phuket and Phang Nga | อาหารเช้าแบบชาวใต้ (พังงา-ภูเก็ต) ขนมจีนกับห่อหมกและ “ลูกชิ้น”
- สิงห์บุรี พอสังเขป A Mini-Guide to Singburi