The very delicious and my favorites kanom tien and babin at Mae Nongnuch shop in Hua Hin In Hua Hin, where many people can be quite obsessed with food and desserts, a normal easy chat can heat up when you touch on some sensitive subjects such as whose is the best sticky rice and mango in town. Thing is, even the locals have different taste buds. “I thought Aunty soandso makes the best sticky rice,” said my wonderful food source who runs a popular seafood restaurant on Naeb Kehaad road. “But I thought Ms soandso is much better,” says her friend, another long time Hua Hin resident, who always enjoys the pleasure of...
- Pa Sak – Huay Tak, Lampang, Thailand – A UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Exploring Sakaerat – Thailand’s First UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Surprising Stories of Nam Ngiew and Khao Soi | ขอแสงให้น้ำเงี้ยวหน่อยค่าา
- A Very Naked Yum Som O (Thai Pomelo Salad) | ยำส้มโอแบบซิมเปิลตัน
- The Sole Meunière of Pranburi – Deep-Fried ‘Pla Lin Ma’ With Fish Sauce | ปลาลิ้นหมาทอดน้ำปลา
- เที่ยวไต้หวัน – ไทเป จิ่วเฟิ่น ไบ่โถ