Thai people have a word for those with frustratingly always innocent and optimistic views of the world. We call them 'beautiful-world people' or 'Puak Lok Suay.' I am definitely not one of those, and this is my not-so-rosy review of Koh Lipe in Satun, southern Thailand. This is a paradise so fragile, it can easily be ruined by an inconsiderate next door neighbour. What can we do better with our environment and human manners?
- The Secret of The Golden Mountain, Wat Saket, and 100-Year-Old Eatery in Bangkok
- The Rice We Stole from the Cats
- An Anatomy of Khao Chae (Chilled Thai Summer Rice) ส่วนประกอบข้าวแช่
- The Ancient Expat Communities of Ayutthaya that Made the Thai Golden Desserts
- The Hidden Treasures of Ayutthaya
- A Day Along Bangkok’s Rivers, on an Electric Boat | ล่องเรือไฟฟ้าเที่ยวคลองเล็กคลองน้อยในกรุงเทพฯ